Monday, July 23, 2007

BEE STING CURE

No harm trying out this home remedy for a bee sting.

This one from Singapore...dunno how true but just keep 1ct coins in your
pocket & see if it works.

Bee/Hornet Cure:
Sharing this information in case you experience the same problem
around your home/garden...

A couple of weeks ago I was unfortunate to get stung by both a bee
and hornet while working in the garden. My arm swelled so off to the doctor
I went. The clinic gave me cream and an antihistamine.

Next day the swelling got progressively worse so off to my regular
doctor I went...infected arm needed an antibiotic.

** The interesting thing is what the Doctor told me...
"Next time you get stung put a penny on the bite for 15 minutes."

That night my niece got stung by two bees. When she came over to swim I
looked at the bite and it had already started to swell. So off I
went to get my money and taped a penny to her arm for 15 minutes. Next
morning, there was no sign of a bite. We were very surprised
but figured perhaps she just wasn't allergic to the sting.

Then guess what? I got stung again by a hornet twice on my left hand. I was
distressed thinking I would have to go to the doctor for yet more
antibiotics. I promptly went into the house, got my money out and taped two
pennies to my bites, then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The penny took the
string out of the bite immediately. I still wasn't sure what was going to
happen.

In the meantime the hornets were attacking my niece and she got stung on the
thumb. Out came another penny. The next morning I could only see a micro
spot where I had been stung...no redness, no swelling. I went to see my
niece and hers was the same. I couldn't even see where she got stung!

The Doctor said that somehow the copper in the penny counteracts the bite. I
would never have believed it. But it DEFINITELY WORKED !

So remember this little bit of wisdom, keep a stock of pennies on
hand at school and at home and pass this on.

No comments: